Wednesday, July 23, 2014

He is in Brazil at the Missionary Training Center!

Hey I made it here here to Brazil, sorry the payphones at the Atlanta airport werent working so I couldnt call you. I met up with 3 elders and a sister at salt lake, and there were 17 of us on the flight to brazil (15 elders) the airplane food is pretty good. My companions name is elder MacMullin. Brazil is great, its pretty warm here (event though its winter) one of the cars got pulled over by the police on the way to th CTM. the flight here was long, and boring, but i got to talk to some people. they had us exchange all of our us currencey into brazilian . we (all the elders who arrived today) are on the 6th floor, so we have to go up and down alot of stairs.

   My love from Brazil,
   Elder Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment